DataMaster is a software program that works in cooperation
with participating MLS systems.
In order to use DataMaster, the user/appraiser must have
a valid username and password
for the MLS system being used. DataMaster auto-populates
MLS data and/or Public Records
data directly into appraisal reports. It improves your
ability to be more thorough, accurate,
and it is easy to use. Also, by importing the information
directly from the source, DataMaster
virtually eliminates typographical errors.
Subject Property Information
* DataMaster (in some versions) allows you to search for
subject property information from
public records data and/or MLS data.
* Once found, DataMaster enables you to auto-populate
that information into the appraisal form.
Comparable Sales Data
* Verify that the sales data is accurate.
* Auto-populate that information into the comparable sales
* Customize how the data goes into the form.
* Customize where the data goes on the form.
* Compare public records property information with MLS
A major function and purpose of DataMaster is to compare
MLS sales data with public records
data. This verification process allows you to know that
the sale actually took place. This
automated integration process links closing document information
from public records with MLS
When DataMaster verifies the data between the MLS and
public records, it creates an Exception
Report. This report gives a detailed account of any discrepancies
found between the two sources.
Data Provider Partners
* Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service (NORMLS - Cleveland, OH)
* Centralized Real Estate Information Services, Inc (CRIS MLS - Akron, OH)
* Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR - Las Vegas, NV)
* Southern California Multiple Listing Service (SoCalMLS - Orange County, CA)
* Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc (ARMLS - Phoenix, AZ)
* Multi-Regional Multiple Listing Service Inc (MRMLS - Riverside and San Bernardino, CA)
* Wasatch Front Regional MLS (WFR - Salt Lake City, UT)
* San Diego Regional MLS (Sandicor - San Diego, CA)
* Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc (MRIS - Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia)
For more detailed information, please visit DataMaster's
website at www.datamasterusa.com.
To purchase this product or any of our other products
, please contact sales at (800) 969-8727